Boredom. It’s a disease, everyone one of use tries to fight boredom each and every day, the top 5 major symptoms of boredome for me are as followed:
5) opening/closing of the refrigerator door, looking for an unnecessary snack(s).
4) channel flipping for a time greater then 5 minutes.
3) pace through the house talking to your dog about dinner plans.
2) looking through reading material you have previously read.
1) staring blankly into the wall for lengthy periods of time.
My name is Jordan, I am 24 years old, Unemployed, I live in Vancouver BC and have nothing but time on my hands. I will be constantly updating my blog on my personal battle with boredom.
Boredom – Is an emotional state experienced during periods lacking activity or when individuals are uninterested in their surroundings. (Wikipedia)