Good morning, for this addition of morning coffee, I have a list of my favorite things to do when I am bored. enjoy.
1) Practice moving objects across the room with my mind. To accomplish this task, you must be in a state of boredom I call ” Hypnoboredom”
2) See how long I can hold my breath for…. My record is 1:02. *partake in this activity at your own risk.
3) Pick a word, any word, repeat it over and over again till the word becomes completely meaningless. * This keeps me busy up to 5 minutes.
4) The one spot stare, I choose one spot, any spot on my wall. I stare right into that spot, with the proper focus I may just put a hole in the wall. * see # 1.
6) Pretend I’m a jet fighter by mimicking the noises this flying machines makes. Be sure to lean into big turns.
7) Walk around back alleys collecting cans/bottles, a.k.a being a “binner”, at least I’m doing the neighbors a favor…and getting paid!
8) Practice up on flippy cup, I can never be too prepared for my next challenge…