I did it again. I tried getting up a few times but next thing I knew, I was drifting back to sleep. Wow, here are some reasons why sleeping in when unemployed isn’t the greatest idea.
– Waking up at 1:00 p.m may sound like it’s awesome (it is pretty sweet) but say good-bye to the rest of the day. By the time you have a coffee, shower, and a bite to eat its 7:00 P.m!
– Try going for a walk after you woke up in the afternoon. first of all I feel god awful in the morning, and I know I don’t look the prettiest. People give you some weird stares, probably thinking to themselves “look at that bum, I’m not giving him any change!.” Look people I am out of milk for my coffee, and I just got up. Give me a break.
– Missing important phone calls because you turned it on silence, so know one disturbed your slumber. I really don’t care about this one.
– Only having a few hours of sunlight. I need my vitamin D!
– Feeling guilty having “an afternoon beer” when you know it’s practically the morning for your lazy ass because you just got up 25 minutes ago.
Those are just a few things to mention, there are way more. I’m sure some of you can name a few. How does anybody work nights. alright time to cook lunch..or dinner.. or whatever.